Design curve

Report Animal Concerns

Animal-Inflicted Injuries

Animal Control - (325) 728-5294

  • Should be reported immediately.
  • Injuries occurring outside city limits should be reported to the Sheriff's Department 325-728-5681.
  • If possible, confine the animal first and then call the appropriate number.
  • Give the person answering the phone
    • Address and location of where the animal can be found
    • Describe the breed, size, color, and any distinct markings on the animal
    • Where it may live and if it's wearing a collar or tag
An Animal Control Officer will be dispatched to your location to complete an animal bite report. 

Animal Welfare - Report Abuse

Animal Control - (325) 728-5294
Police - (325) 728-5294
If you believe an animal is being:
  • Neglected
  • Mistreated
  • Abused
  • Not properly cared for by its owner
You will need to provide:
  • The correct address
  • The description of the animal(s)
  • The details of the complaint
Stray & Wild Animals - Report An Animal

Animal Control - (325) 728-5294

Pet owners in Colorado City limits are required to keep their pet in a fence or on a leash (or subject to verbal recall) at all times.