The City Manager's Office includes:
- City Manager and Finance Officer- David Hoover
- Assistant City Manager- Michelle Guelker, CPM
- City Secretary- Donna Madrid
- Human Resource Director- Denna Dickard
- Water Billing Clerk- Natalie Oliver
- Finance Assistant- Misty Rees
It is the City Manager's job is to make sure the policy decisions made by the City Council are carried out and that public services are delivered efficiently and effectively.
The City Manager is responsible for:
- Making recommendations to the Council, which the Council may accept, reject, or modify
- Implementing any action taken by the Council
- Making budget recommendations to the City Council
- Overseeing city departments and division managers
For more information about the City Manager, call (325)728-3464.