Colorado City welcomes and accommodates the needs of citizens with the spirit of volunteerism where neighbors work together for the common good to build a strong and vibrant community. Colorado City's citizens are committed to community involvement and volunteerism and contribute their time and talents to make Colorado City a better place in which to live and work.
Appointments are made throughout the year and up-to-date membership rosters including new appointments, vacancies, meeting calendar, agendas and minutes are published routinely to the web site.
To find out more, view the Boards and Commissions.
Contact the City Secretary's Office for additional information at (325) 728-3464.
Duties and Responsibilities
Boards and commissions members:
- Provide a valuable link to the community and to the various interests that make up the community
- Assist in the development of policy recommendations to the City Council
- Provide leadership and support to City staff
- Promote the City and its programs
- Provide expertise in specialized areas